We are looking for motivated candidates to join our System Engineering Team and be part of an exciting startup.
Location: Mendrisio, Switzerland
Key responsibilities of the Systems Engineer (SE)
- Support partners and customers during pre-sales, sales and post-sales activities.
- Work closely with our Sales team, qualify sales opportunities from a technical perspective, present solutions, gather customer requirements and design the architecture to include in quotations.
- Act as a technical focal point in managing communications with partners, to deliver the right messages and to receive the feedback from the field.
- Follow up with customers for resolution of issues or new feature requests, interacting internally with the Research and Development Team as needed.
“Must haves” of the SE
- 7+ years of experience working in customer-facing roles as a Security Consultant, System Integrator or System Engineer
- Strong knowledge of information security principles
- Good understanding of complex networks, protocols and networking technologies
- Good communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Good problem finding and solving skills
- Dedicated to achieving goals
- Strong work ethic
- Good written and spoken English proficiency
- Availability and willingness to travel
“Nice to haves” of the SE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in computer systems or telecommunications
- Experience in the field of ICS (Industrial Control Systems) security projects
- Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GICSP, ISA99 Cybersecurity, IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect, ISO27001 Lead Auditor)
- Knowledge of a second language (German or French desired)
How to Apply: To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com