Are you a field marketer who loves working with sales and thrives amid hyper-growth environments?
Nozomi Networks needs Field Marketing Specialists who will be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns and events. S/he will work closely with the marketing team and the regional sales team and channels to promote local brand awareness and execute demand opportunities.
- Identify key brand and demand generation events in the region in conjunction with Sales and channel partners to reach buyers and drive industry leadership
- Plan, budget and execute relevant trade shows and events from initial planning to final execution including contracts, logistics, promotional communications, coordinate staffing, provide on-site execution and follow-up nurturing workflows.
- Maintain relationships with regional partners, conference organizers, and influential associations.
- Manage production of literature, signage, merchandise, and other materials to be used at field marketing events and to supply local offices
- Support customer and prospect-facing activities such as seminars, Lunch’n Learns, evening networking and other social/sponsorship opportunities.
- Plan and complete field marketing campaigns in support of regional needs including target account interactions.
- Leverage content, social and digital marketing efforts into the field
- Recommend local PR contacts and media
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities in the local region
- Track regional marketing expenses in accordance with budget
- Provide regional input and support for marketing communications and product marketing activities globally.
- Be an active, contributing, member of the Marketing team as well as a liaison to the regions needs of the field.
- Create and track performance metrics for activities
- 3-5 years technology marketing experience, ideally in cybersecurity
- Successful events trade conference planning and execution background
- A proven track record of collaborating and supporting technology field sales organizations including Senior Account Reps and Channel partners.
- Knowledge of marketing technologies such as Salesforce.com and HubSpot
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid growth, change, and problem resolution.
Travel: Approx. 25%, domestic and international
How To Apply: To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org