Nozomi Networks has a rapidly expanding set of alliance, technology and reselling partners around the globe. We seek an experience channel marketer to establish our partner marketing program from onboarding to ongoing marketing support of partners in their pursuit of revenue objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage with partners to understand their sales and marketing strategy, where we fit, and how we can amplify our market leadership and sales through joint marketing
- Establish relations ship with partner marketers with the aim to support key joint marketing plans
- Elevate the Nozomi Networks brand via partner communications to ensure expanded brand awareness and credibility globally
- Work to create and implement a partner marketing onboarding process including announcements and initial marketing materials
- Identify key partner events/conferneces to elevate the brand and accelerate demand generation
- Create, implement and track a partner MDF program and budget
- Maintain and update existing content assets for use by partners as well as building new resources, including: datasheets, demo videos, best practices, webinars and more.
- Facilitate timely and relevant communications, promotions and education for new product, solution, and feature launches to partners
- Work closely with Partner and Alliance executives to build, execute and promote Nozomi’s Partner Program globally
- 5-8 years in Marketing and Product Marketing
Location: San Francisco, CA
Travel: Approx. 25%, domestic and international
How To Apply: To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org