March 4 – 8, 2019 San Francisco, CA, United States
Nozomi Networks is excited to be participating in the RSA Conference 2019 in San Francisco. The event brings cyber security professional from all industries together to find better solutions to protect the digital world. Topics to be covered include critical security controls, threat hunting and incident response techniques, and more.
To connect with Nozomi Networks at this cyber security conference:
- Attend the Nozomi Networks presentations at the ICS Village Sandbox (Marriot Marquis, Yerba Buena 8 & 9)
- 1,000 Installations Later – Lessons for Successful Industrial Cyber Security: Wednesday March 6th from 2:30 – 3:00 pm with Nozomi Networks Director of Technical Engineering Michael Dugent
- Analyzing the GreyEnergy Malware: from Maldoc to Backdoor: Thursday March 7th from 12:30 – 1:00 pm with Nozomi Networks Co-founder Andrea Carcano
- Join us at the ICS Cyber Security Leaders Awards & Reception
- Date: March 4, 2018 6:30 – 9:00 pm
- Location: Pied Piper Bar & Restaurant at the Palace Hotel
- RSVP now!
- Schedule a meeting with a Nozomi Networks cyber security expert
Whitepaper: Advancing ICS Visibility and Cybersecurity with the Nozomi Networks Solution
Executive Brief: Integrating OT into IT/OT SOCs
Blog: Simplifying the ICS Cyber Security Vendor Selection Process
Visit event website