We’re excited to share that Nozomi Networks has secured the cybersecurity leadership position for our record pace of growth and innovation in the Frost Radar: 2019 Growth, Innovation & Leadership report.
Nozomi Networks has received the Frost Radar: 2019 Growth, Innovation & Leadership Award ICS Cybersecurity – OT, IoT and IT Worlds Converge.
Reserved for “market leaders at the forefront of innovation,” the report recognizes Nozomi Networks for its growth strategy, global customer expansion, R&D and product innovation.
“The risk to operational networks and mixed network environments has never been higher as the attack surface for cyber threats expands with increasingly interconnected IT, OT and IoT networks and devices. With an impressive understanding of the expanding markets it serves, Nozomi Networks is transforming traditional ICS cybersecurity to pinpoint OT and IoT threats in real-time and address an even broader set of customers with solutions that unify OT, IoT and IT security monitoring.”
Sankara Narayanan, Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst
Report Validates Nozomi Networks Vision: Rethinking Ways to Secure Mixed IT, OT and IoT Environments
The criteria used for the Frost Radar analysis – including innovation, vision and strategy, product portfolio and customer alignment, represents many of Nozomi Networks core pillars.
By working closely with customers to understand their emerging needs, and taking an end-to-end approach to securing IT, OT and IoT systems, we’re able to develop innovative ways to unify security across mixed environments. As a result, organizations can reap the benefits of digital transformation, knowing they have complete visibility and threat detection across their entire operation.
By unifying security across mixed environments, and providing operation-wide visibility and threat detection, Nozomi Networks is helping organizations reap the benefits of digital transformation.
2019 was a watershed year for Nozomi Networks, with new records set for both growth and continuous innovation.
Record Growth Fueled by Exploding Adoption of OT/IoT Cybersecurity Technology
Last year, we experienced explosive customer growth across many industries, including utilities, pharmaceuticals, energy and transportation, among others. Here are a few of the benchmarks we crossed during the year:
- 44th fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500
- 500% customer growth, 100% customer retention
- Installations grew by 2x to more than 2,250 worldwide
- Number of devices supported grew by 8x to more than 2.6 million
- A customer list that includes:
- 6 of the world’s top 20 oil & gas organizations
- 5 of the world’s top 10 pharmaceutical companies
- 4 of the world’s top 10 utilities
- 4 of the world’s top 10 mining operations
- Partnerships with the world’s 5 largest IT cybersecurity companies
- 500+ partner engineers trained and certified on Nozomi Networks technology
- Channel and strategic partnerships grew 46% to more than 200 worldwide
- A new 16,000 square-foot R&D, Nozomi Networks Labs facility and European Headquarters in Mendrisio, Switzerland
Continuous Innovation in OT and IoT Security
Our goal is to ensure that the operational processes customers rely on everyday are safe and secure. Thanks to our innovative approach to OT and IoT security, we were able to:
- Find and stop hundreds of threats, with Nozomi Networks solutions
- Uncover operational/cybersecurity risks within the first 24 hours of installation, 90% of the time
- Report 20 Responsible Disclosures, resulting in 16 CVEs published to date via DHS ICS-CERT Alerts
- Release ground-breaking security solutions:
- Guardian cybersecurity technology embedded in leading industrial and IT platforms
- Guardian Community Edition – A free tool designed to help security teams take the first step in expanding their risk lens to include OT and IoT environments
- Remote Collectors – A low-resource appliance that gathers asset and network data from hard-to-reach locations and end points
- Built-in reports for compliance and security postures, asset inventory, CIS Controls and more
- 66,860 indicators added to the Nozomi Networks Threat Intelligence feed
Looking ahead from our strongest period ever, we expect our pace of growth, innovation and market leadership to accelerate even faster during the coming year.
Related Content to Download
FROST & SULLIVAN REPORT
“FROST RADAR: 2019 GROWTH, INNOVATION & LEADERSHIP AWARD ICS Cybersecurity
– OT, IoT and IT Worlds Converge”
The report covers:
- The OT / IoT Cybersecurity Industry
- Award Summary: Nozomi Networks
- The Frost Radar Analytical Tool
- Press Release: Nozomi Networks Earns Leadership Ranking in Frost Radar with 2019 Record of Growth & Innovation
- Webpage: Nozomi Networks – Company Overview
- Solution Brief: Nozomi Networks
- Webpage: Guardian
- Webpage: Guardian Community Edition
- Press Release: Nozomi Networks Delivers OT and IoT Cybersecurity to Cisco ISE
- Press Release: Nozomi Networks Works With IBM to Secure Industrial Infrastructure
Edgard brings an extensive background in successfully managing and expanding markets for both start-ups and established technology companies to his role as CEO. Previously he was Vice President of Product Management and Marketing for Imperva, where he led teams that made the company’s web and data security products leaders in their space. Prior to that he was a key executive at storage companies Data Domain and EMC. Focused on developing Nozomi Networks’ global business, Edgard’s tremendous passion, energy, vision and drive-to-win is being brought to bear on guiding Nozomi Networks to its next stage of development.