Nozomi Networks Labs
Defending Critical Infrastructure Against Cyber Risk
Nozomi Networks Labs is dedicated to reducing cyber risk for the world’s industrial and critical infrastructure organizations. Through our cybersecurity research and collaboration with industry and institutions, we’re helping defend the operational systems that support everyday life.
Mitsubishi Electric GX Works3 Insufficiently Protected Credentials – CVE-2022-29833
Insufficiently Protected Credentials vulnerability in Mitsubishi Electric Corporation GX Works3 versions 1.015R and later allows a remote unauthorized attacker to disclose sensitive information. As a result, unauthorized users could access to MELSEC safety CPU modules illegally.
Mitsubishi Electric GX Works3 Cleartext Storage of Sensitive Information in Memory – CVE-2022-29832
Cleartext Storage of Sensitive Information in Memory vulnerability in Mitsubishi Electric Corporation GX Works3 versions 1.015R and later allows a remote unauthorized attacker to disclose sensitive information. As a result, unauthorized users could obtain information about the project file for MELSEC safety CPU modules.
Mitsubishi Electric GX Works3 Use of Hard-coded Password – CVE-2022-29831
Use of Hard-coded Password vulnerability in Mitsubishi Electric Corporation GX Works3 versions 1.015R and later allows a remote unauthorized attacker to obtain information about the project file for MELSEC safety CPU modules.
Guardian Community Edition Assertions (Queries) for COVID-19 Cybersecurity
New assertions (queries) have been added to Guardian Community Edition to help with COVID-19-related cybersecurity challenges.
COVID-19 Malware: OT and IoT Threat Intelligence
To help your organization proactively detect and prevent COVID-19 themed cyberattacks, download our network indicators, ransomware and malware threat intelligence.
- COVID-19 themed Network Indicators – Network IOCs (Indicators of Compromise)
- COVID-19-Themed Ransomware Rules – Yara rules for detecting coronavirus ransomware
- COVID-19 Informer Malware Rules– Yara rules for detecting COVID-19 Informer malware
- COVID-19-Themed Hash – List of hashes that detect malicious files
- COVID-19 Chinoxy Backdoor Malware – SNORT rule for detecting network infection
URGENT/11 Nmap NSE Script for Detecting Vulnerabilities
- Our Nmap NSE script for detecting URGENT/11 vulnerabilities is a research tool for quickly checking industrial systems for vulnerable assets based on the version of VxWorks exposed within the FTP service.
- Due the fact that is not always possible to detect the running version, we recommend that industrial operators use full featured security products for effective vulnerability assessment.
Curated and maintained by Nozomi Networks Labs, the Threat Intelligence™ service provides threat and vulnerability updates to Guardian, making it easy for IT/OT professionals to stay on top of current OT and IoT risks.
Let's get started
Discover how easy it is to anticipate, diagnose and respond to cyber threats and process issues before they impact your operations.