New OT/IoT Security Report
Executive Summary available in English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, and Korean
Trends and Countermeasures for Critical Infrastructure Attacks
- Insights on the latest cyber threats
- Active ransomware groups such as BlackMatter, REvil and Conti
- Recent supply chain attacks and prevalent IoT botnets
- How and why critical infrastructure industries such as transportation and healthcare are being targeted
- Recent government and law enforcement actions to protect critical infrastructure
- Analysis of recent ICS-CERT vulnerabilities and exploitation trends
- Nozomi Networks Labs vulnerability research on OT/IoT devices and networks
- Remediation strategies to address today’s emerging threats
- Best practices including network monitoring, Zero Trust, and attack surface reduction
FROM THE REPORT
When the Log4j vulnerability emerged, ransomware gangs quickly designed repeatable attacks with a complete process for leveraging the exploit to encrypt files and extort payment.
Organizations now realize the importance of maintaining a software bill of materials for their software applications so they can more quickly identify and remediate vulnerable systems.