Thursday November 18, 2021
With the continued declaration by organizations everywhere that their security has been breached and their data lost, we’ve seen an immeasurable loss of personal identity information. When coupled with the modern trend to share our every movement, activity, thought and more critically – our personal details … we have to wonder if “privacy is dead”.
If it’s not dead now, will the rapidly expanding use of IoT devices, advent of smart cities and creation of an uber-connected world hasten its demise?
In such a world, just how important is privacy, data security and protecting our IoT infrastructure?
These questions and more will be explored in a riveting event hosted by Nozomi Networks. Join our esteemed panel of experts as they delve into the complex issues of privacy and privilege.
- Solution Brief: OT and IoT Security and Visibility
- Data Sheet: Vantage by Nozomi Networks
- Executive Brief: Closing IoT Security Gaps in Your Operations
- Blog: New Annke Vulnerability Shows Risks of IoT Security Camera Systems
- Research Report: OT/IoT Security Report