Wednesday, March 2, 2022
According to analyst firm Gartner, the security of critical infrastructure, including vital sectors such as communications, transport, energy, water, healthcare and public facilities, has become a primary concern for governments around the world. Gartner suggests that close to one third of critical infrastructure organisations will experience an operations-halting security breach by 2025. If we don’t take action to secure them now, we’re doomed.
The thing is….. you can’t protect what you can’t see.
In this webinar, we explored:
- Ways to advance cyber security strategies and create policies to address current and future threats jeopardising industrial critical infrastructure
- Why critical infrastructure is a growing target for cyberattack
- The increasingly complex threats coming from multiple attackers
- Why governments are moving to mandate more security controls for systems that underpin critical assets
- Why visibility is critical to securing infrastructure
- Security best practices