Recorded: April 26, 2020
Working from home has become the norm for millions of people around the world. In many cases remote access is now the only safe way to maintain standard industrial operational processes. This tectonic shift requires an immediate adaption to your organization’s OT and IoT security program.
In this second Threat Defense training session, Nozomi Networks security experts focus on the challenges of remote access monitoring.
- What to watch out for when securing remote access
- The importance of asset visibility
- Free tools and rules to check remote access details
Information sharing and Q&A with Nozomi Networks Security Experts:
- Andrea Carcano, Chief Product Officer
- Chris Grove, Technology Evangelist
- Scott Smith, Technical Sales Engineer
Podcast: “Remote Access Monitoring – What to Watch Out For During the COVID-19 Pandemic”
Podcast: “The Emerging Threat Landscape: How Hackers are Using COVID-19”
Blog: COVID-19 (coronavirus) Malware: New OT and IoT Security Tools
Webpage: COVID-19 Malware: Community Support
Blog: Mitigating the Potential Impact of COVID-19-Related OT Security Risks