October 7, 2021 | 10:00am AEDT
Operational technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) have traditionally been managed separately. With the emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) and the changing threat and risk landscape, industrial, manufacturing and critical infrastructure companies are bringing together their OT, IT and IoT networks to achieve a combined cyber and risk plan to prevent future cyberattacks. The incoming Critical Infrastructure Bill is aimed at driving action in this direction and organisations must start to prepare now to secure their IT as well their OT / IoT infrastructure.
These combined capabilities not only achieve significant improvements in cybersecurity but bring remarkable improvements in the efficiency of managing and securing your diverse assets.
Our expert panel discussed:
- Threats to OT
- Unified visibility and security
- Eliminating OT and IT silos
- Reducing risks to OT, IT and IoT
- Solution Brief: OT and IoT Security and Visibility
- Data Sheet: Vantage by Nozomi Networks
- Executive Brief: Closing IoT Security Gaps in Your Operations
- Blog: New Research Uncovers 5 Vulnerabilities in Mitsubishi Safety PLCs
- Research Report: OT/IoT Security Report