January 25h, 2022
Log4j is very broadly used in a variety of consumer and enterprise services, websites, and applications—as well as in operational technology products—to log security and performance information. An unauthenticated remote actor could exploit this vulnerability to take control of an affected system.
For these vulnerabilities to be remediated in products and services that use affected versions of Log4j, the maintainers of those products and services must implement security updates.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- What Apache Log4j is
- What the threat is, and what it affects
- What systems are affected
- Suggested actions to reduce your vulnerability
- How do we prevent & anticipate vulnerabilities in the future
- Solutions that can help, including Moxa and Nozomi