July 14, 2022
Prioritizing risks across critical infrastructure uncovers a rapidly growing ecosystem of sectoral dependencies and digital interdependencies. As cyber incidents specifically focused on operational technology and industrial control systems environments continue to increase, the community at large is working to build proactive approaches to preparedness and resilience in critical infrastructure.
We had a panel discussion on building a cyber fortress. Questions addressed the top risks and trends for OT and ICS sectors, strategies for prioritizing efforts and data, and steps to build more resilient systems and teams.
- Mark Bristow, Director, Cyber Infrastructure Protection Innovation Center, MITRE
- Michael Dransfield, SES – Senior Technical Executive, Control Systems Cybersecurity, NSA
- Howard Grimes, Chief Executive Officer, Cybersecurity Manufacturing Innovation Institute
- Puesh Kumar, Director, Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security, and Emergency Response, U.S. Department of Energy
- Megan Samford, VP, Chief Product Security Officer, Schneider Electric
Moderator: Danielle Jablanski, OT Cybersecurity Strategist, Nozomi Networks