Recorded: September 9, 2020
The MITRE ATT&CK threat modelling framework for Industrial Control Systems (ICS) classifies malicious cybersecurity events against an operational technology (OT) environment.
The community-sourced framework is designed to describe the course of action an adversary might follow, and create a knowledge base of threat actor behaviors. Security teams can use this information to enhance their organization’s security strategies and policies.
- Differences between MITRE for IT and MITRE for ICS
- MITRE ATT&CK framework complexities to watch out for
- How to use the MITRE ATT&CK framework to protect ICS/OT environments
- Yiannis Stavrou, Security Researcher
- Chris Grove, Technology Evangelist
Watch the Webinar: How to Use the MITRE ATT&CK Framework for ICS
Research Report: OT/IoT Security Report 2020
Blog: Your Guide to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework for ICS
Challenge Webpage: Using the MITRE ATT&CK Framework to Accelerate & Simplify OT/IoT Threat Response