Recorded: August 7, 2020
The first six months of 2020 saw an increase in threats to OT and IoT networks, including IoT botnet, ransomware and COVID-19-themed attacks.
This webinar covers the most active threats seen, and provides insight into their tactics, techniques and procedures, along with recommendations for protecting your critical networks.
- The OT/IoT threat landscape: IoT malware, ransomware, COVID-19-themed malware
- The tactics and techniques of the most important threat actors
- The top 2020 ICS vulnerabilities and their ongoing impact on risk
- Recommendations for securing OT/IoT networks
- Chris Grove, Technology Evangelist, Nozomi Networks
- Alessandro Di Pinto, Security Research Manager, Nozomi Networks
- Ivan Speziale, Security Researcher, Nozomi Networks
Watch the Webinar: OT/IoT Security Report 2020
Podcast: OT/IoT Security Report 2020
Webpage: Nozomi Networks Labs
Webpage: COVID-19 Cybersecurity: Community Support
Blog: Ripple20 – New Zero-Day Vulnerabilities Send Shockwaves Across IoT
Blog: Dark Nexus IoT Botnet: Analyzing and Detecting its Network Activity