Regularly Receive OT Threat and Vulnerability Updates
Quickly Identify New Risks to Your Industrial Systems
Rapidly Respond with Actionable Insights
OT ThreatFeed™ is an optional subscription service that delivers threat updates curated, adapted and discovered by Nozomi Networks.
It provides fast indication of known and emerging threats and vulnerabilities, making it easy for IT/OT teams to stay on top of current ICS risks.
When new information is received, SCADAguardian™ or SCADAguardian Advanced™ rapidly checks your industrial network for the presence of threats.
If found, you’re immediately notified, and can utilize our time-saving, ICS forensic tools to prevent consequences or remediate the situation.
Timely Threat Updates
- Provides indicators of known and emerging threats and vulnerabilities
- Makes it easy for IT/OT teams to stay on top of current ICS risks
- Curates, tests and adapts
- Threat signatures, Indicators of Compromise and zero-days discovered by Nozomi Networks
- Yara Rules and Packets Rules from the ICS Community
- Vulnerability updates from the U.S. government’s National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
Actionable Threat Remediation Insights
Identifies threats present in the industrial network, significantly reducing the Mean Time to Detection (MTTD)
Decreases the Mean Time to Respond (MTTR) with Smart Incident™, which correlates alerts, provides ICS operational context and delivers automatic packet captures
Decodes incidents with Time Machine™ system snapshots and diff reports
Integrated with Nozomi Networks Products
- Requires SCADAguardian or SCADAguardian Advanced
Flexible Update Options
- Downloads from the Nozomi Networks Customer Portal for loading onto SCADAguardian or SCADAguardian Advanced appliances
- Automatically sends updates to designated Central Management Consoles, which distributes them to connected SCADAguardian and SCADAguardian Advanced appliances
Want to Know More?