The Nozomi Networks solution empowers MSSPs to provide real-time monitoring and cybersecurity services for OT networks. It is a multitenant application that provides best-in-class ICS threat detection.
Key Benefits for MSSPs and MDRs
MSSPs are Managed Security Service Providers and MDRs are Managed Detection and Response suppliers
Designed for OT
Rapidly Detect & Hunt Cyber Threats Using Best-in-Class Solution
with Flexible Architecture
and Processes with Real-time Insight
and Forensic Services
“Amid escalating threats to industrial systems, CISOs are demanding enterprise-grade security that encompasses their OT environments. We are thrilled to offer managed service providers a new tool for powering their offerings. Our solution is designed from the ground-up with a thorough understanding of industrial networks and processes. It is totally safe for sensitive control networks and it provides optimum performance on shared infrastructure.”EDGARD CAPDEVIELLE
The Nozomi Networks Solution Architecture
- Deep Packet Inspection & Protocol Analysis – Evaluates insecure ICS communications at all 7 layers of OSI model
- Real-time Process Analytics Engine– Analyzes process control variables for indications of advanced malware activity and critical states that could impact reliability
- SCADAguardian – Deploys as a secure appliance in clients’ industrial networks and passively analyzes traffic
- Central Management Console (CMC) – Provides MSSP / MDR SOCs with ICS visibility and actionable threat intelligence
- Integrations – Enables easy integration with security infrastructure
Nozomi Networks Products
SCADAguardian is a physical or virtual appliance that provides real-time cybersecurity and operational visibility of industrial control networks. The Central Management Console (CMC) aggregates data from multiple sites, providing centralized and remote cybersecurity management.
Together they deliver comprehensive ICS cyber resilience and reliability.
Want to Know More?
Learn how Nozomi Networks innovative solution for real-time ICS cybersecurity and visibility for MSSPs & MDRs
Sample Deployment Architecture
Want to Know More?