Improving Network Visibility Across Properties
Staying on Top of All My Building Automation Systems
Building IT, IoT and OT staff face the challenging task of managing, monitoring and securing systems they can’t wrap their arms around. Not only are there hundreds to thousands of assets from many different vendors to keep track of, new sensors and IoT devices are often added and changed frequently.
Accurate visualization of your operational networks, including components and ongoing activity, speeds your ability to identify threats, troubleshoot anomalies and respond to incidents.
Real-time Network Visualization
- The identity of all entities communicating over the network
- Network traffic details such as throughput, protocols and open TCP connections
- Devices from all vendors
- Protocols used to communicate between nodes and zones
- Macro views and detailed data on endpoints and connections
- Visualization of multiple, geographically distributed properties (when deployed with the Central Management Console)
Superior OT and IoT Visibility
Let's get started
Discover how easy it is to anticipate, diagnose and respond to cyber threats by automating your IoT and OT asset discovery, inventory, and management.