See and Secure Critical Infrastructure Systems
Without Visibility into Operational Technology Networks, You Can’t Defend Them
Government agencies use automation systems to keep everything from bases to commissaries to aircraft carriers functioning properly. These complex and often aging technology environments make visibility difficult.
Furthermore, to operate systems efficiently, reduce energy consumption and increase the lifecycle of assets, IoT (Internet of Things)-based systems and sensors are being added to gather as much data as possible.
To keep things running smoothly, agencies need a simple yet comprehensive way to see and inventory assets and networks. This is the first step to building a stronger cybersecurity posture.
Immediately Visualize Operational Technology Networks
- Comprehensive visibility into critical infrastructure networks and systems
- Network-wide situational awareness
- Better oversight of vulnerabilities and risks to reliability
- Faster troubleshooting of system changes and issues
- The identity of all entities communicating over the network
- Network traffic details such as throughput, protocols and open TCP connections
- Devices from all vendors
- Protocols used to communicate between nodes and zones
- Device name, type, serial number, firmware version and components
- Asset and subpart properties: site, name, IP address, MAC address and state
- Measurement points
- PC operating system and installed software apps with version numbers
Immediately Visualize Your OT and IoT Networks
Real-time network visualization capabilities improve system awareness and understanding of network structure and activity. Automatic tracking of critical infrastructure assets, including detailed and verified device information, is the first step towards building better cyber resilience.
Let's get started
Discover how easy it is to anticipate, diagnose and respond to cyber threats and process issues before they impact your operations.