April 2022 | Miami, FL
S4X22 is the largest gathering of ICS security talent in the world, bringing together those responsible for discussing innovative ways to build operational resiliency. Over three days and 64 sessions, this event offers training on topics such as ICS security architecture and cyber security for safety and protection systems, as well as sessions on securing the supply chain and much more.
Connect with us the following ways:
- Attend our speaking sessions:
- First Look: Trends in the OT Threat Landscape and Research from Nozomi Networks Labs: TBD on Stage 3
- Technical Deep Dive session: PLC EDR: Model Checking of Logic, TBD on Stage 2
- Visit the Nozomi Networks Cabana on the upper pool deck at The Surfcomber Hotel.
- Schedule a meeting with a Nozomi Networks cyber security expert