Tuesday October 6, 2020 | 8:00 am PDT, 11:00 am EDT, 17:00 CET
Enterprises are moving some or all of their data and applications from on-prem to the public cloud, or even SaaS. And, as OT and IT convergence accelerates, OT teams are evaluating their options for the future. Unfortunately, organizations often fail to ensure that their security infrastructure is ready before migrating.
Join us to learn about:
- Rethinking your security strategy before migrating to the cloud
- Common mistakes made when migrating workloads to the cloud
- Private cloud, public cloud or SaaS options – which one is right for you?
- Patrick Bedwell, Senior Director of Product and Partner Marketing
- Chris Grove, Technology Evangelist
Webinar Registration Link: Data Centers Are Migrating To the Cloud – Is Your OT Security Infrastructure Ready?
Research Report: OT/IoT Security Report 2020
Blog: Your Guide to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework for ICS
Challenge Webpage: Using the MITRE ATT&CK Framework to Accelerate & Simplify OT/IoT Threat Response