Thursday August 6, 2020 | 8:00 am PDT, 11:00 am EDT, 17:00 CET
The first six months of 2020 saw an increase in threats to OT and IoT networks, including IoT botnet, ransomware and COVID-19-themed attacks.
This webinar will cover the most active threats seen, and provide insight into their tactics and techniques, along with recommendations for protecting your critical networks.
Join us to learn about:
- The OT/IoT threat landscape: IoT malware, ransomware, COVID-19-themed malware
- The tactics and techniques of the most important threat actors
- The top 2020 ICS vulnerabilities and their ongoing impact on risk
- Recommendations for securing OT/IoT networks
- Chris Grove, Technology Evangelist, Nozomi Networks
- Alessandro Di Pinto, Security Research Manager, Nozomi Networks
- Ivan Speziale, Security Researcher, Nozomi Networks