A Deep Look Into the ICS Threat Landscape
January 25, 2023 | 7:30 AM PST, 10:30 AM EST, 4:30 PM CET
Duration: 1 hour
Nozomi Networks Labs’ latest OT/IoT Security Report takes a deep look into the current cyber threat landscape to provide organizations with insights into how OT/IoT are being targeted by malicious threat actors.
Nozomi Labs identified a number of key findings, including:
- Hacktivists leveraging malware to launch nation-state like destructive attacks on critical infrastructure;
- Hospital systems becoming increasingly targeted due to the sensitive nature of their data and dependence of critical systems for operations;
- Exclusive Nozomi Networks data on critical intrusion alerts and common malware categories affecting Enterprise, OT, and IoT;
- Insights from our custom honeypots on how malicious botnets are attempting to access Internet of Things (IoT);
- Most vulnerable industries, statistics on vulnerable products, and most exploited vulnerability types following Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) classifications;
- Recommendations and what to expect in the 2023 threat landscape.
Join our webinar for additional insights not covered in the report.
Security Research Evangelist,
Roya Gordon is a Security Research Evangelist at Nozomi Networks where she provides insights for OT and IoT security solutions. Prior to Nozomi Networks, Roya worked as the Cyber Threat Intelligence SME for OT and Critical Infrastructure at Accenture, a Control Systems Cybersecurity Analyst at Idaho National Laboratory, and as an Intelligence Specialist in the United States Navy. She holds a Masters in Global Affairs with a focus on cyberwarfare from Florida International University (FIU).
Threat Intelligence Manager, Nozomi Networks
Alexey Kleymenov performs in-depth research for emerging threats, and designs and develops threat intelligence infrastructure at Nozomi Networks. He is passionate about reverse engineering, prototyping, process automation and research. His background includes 15+ years of practical experience with several anti-virus companies and he is a member of the (ISC)² organization. Alexey is the author of the book "Mastering Malware Analysis: The complete malware analyst's guide to combatting malicious software, APT, cybercrime, and IoT attacks."