Cybersecurity Common Practices for Critical Infrastructure: Who’s Monitoring What?
What are the most common cybersecurity practices across OT and ICS sectors? Is monitoring prevention, or detection? How do I get the basics right, with so many competing voices in the market?
With a look at the most recent FERC focus on internal network security monitoring, join Nozomi Networks and Keysight Technologies with special guest Patrick Miller of Ampere Security to uncover who’s monitoring what – from network defenders to top-down regulation. Key takeaways include how to scope your cybersecurity priorities, how to use tools to the best of your ability, and lessons learned for successful implementation of industry standards.
Who should attend:
- IT leaders tasked with OT security
- Business leaders scoping new OT programs
- Compliance teams grappling with increased legislation
- Network administrators curious about monitoring in OT/ICS
Nozomi Networks Threat Intelligence continuously updates Vantage sensors with rich data and analysis so you can detect and respond to emerging threats faster. Vantage correlates Threat Intelligence information with broader environmental behavior to deliver maximum security and operational insight.
Request a Personalized Demo
See how easy it is to:
- Discover all OT, IoT, ICS, IT, edge, and cloud assets on your networks
- Gain immediate awareness of cybersecurity threats, risks and anomalies
- Detect security incidents and respond quickly
- Consolidate security, visibility, and management within a single platform