Deep Dive with the ICS Advisory Project
The ICS Advisory Project is an open-source project to provide DHS CISA ICS-CERT Advisories data visualized as a dashboard and in Comma Separated CVS format to support vulnerability analysis for the OT/ICS community. This webinar discusses how security researchers report on and disclose vulnerability information, the relationship between researchers, product vendors/manufacturers and end users, and what to do with the information shared
Here are some of the questions covered in the webinar:
- What is the vulnerability pipeline and why is it important?
- What might delay or deter a vendor from releasing a patch if/when they don’t produce one for an extended period of time after disclosure?
- How can people familiarize themselves with the ICS Advisory Project dashboard and make best use of it in their own security planning and processes?
- How does Nozomi Networks’ product team incorporate known and disclosed vulnerabilities into their products and solutions?
Discovering and Reporting Vulnerabilities to Increase Security
Request a Personalized Demo
See how easy it is to:
- Discover all OT, IoT, ICS, IT, edge, and cloud assets on your networks
- Gain immediate awareness of cybersecurity threats, risks and anomalies
- Detect security incidents and respond quickly
- Consolidate security, visibility, and management within a single platform