P2P Botnets: Following the Network Trail Webinar Nozomi Networks
To increase botnet resiliency, threat actors are now using a hybrid model, rather than a pure peer-to-peer one. In a P2P hybrid network topology, the botnet can survive a takedown of nodes with specialized roles, and reorganize itself accordingly.
It can be challenging to disrupt the malicious activities of peer-to-peer (P2P) botnets, but there are proven strategies that can be followed when a specific network has been affected.
Join us to learn about:
- How P2P/hybrid botnets operate
- Spotting P2P/hybrid botnet infections on your network
- Effective ways to disrupt botnets
Nozomi Networks Labs Research
Request a Personalized Demo
See how easy it is to:
- Discover all OT, IoT, ICS, IT, edge, and cloud assets on your networks
- Gain immediate awareness of cybersecurity threats, risks and anomalies
- Detect security incidents and respond quickly
- Consolidate security, visibility, and management within a single platform