VIRTUAL LAUNCH EVENT
The Next Generation of AI for OT Cybersecurity
Wednesday, June 14, 2023 | 9:00 am PST
Ready to close your cybersecurity gaps with AI?
Join Nozomi Networks on June 14 at 9 am Pacific for a special preview of our new AI-powered analysis and response technology for OT systems in our cloud based Vantage product.
We’ll unveil how the addition of this new technology, along with other exciting features we’ve launched in 2023, helps you:
- Pinpoint the cyber and operational risks that matter most
- Identify potential blind spots in your OT environments automatically
- Access the right contextual data from both the network and endpoints to reduce MTTR
- Maximize the success of your security program with fewer resources to reduce the need for expensive cybersecurity services
- Create the building blocks for generative AI in automation system cybersecurity
Space is limited, so if you want to see this sneak peek, reserve your spot now!
Reserve Your Spot Now
Sr. Product Manager
For over 16 years, Scott has worked in the field of cyber security. His career began by supporting and securing the electric utility industry. With first-hand experience as a consumer, he moved to Lockheed Martin to guide other companies in protecting their environments. His experience in OT cyber security led him to Nozomi Networks where he develops a solution that improves visibility and the security posture for customers.
Director of Technical Sales Engineering
Build and lead technical sales teams to develop, compete, and capture market dominance. In a fast pace and evolving world of digital transformation, organizations struggle to select and apply critical technologies successfully in addressing their compliance, security, and functional needs to drive their businesses. Understanding what they ”see” to initiate outcomes driven relationships is essential to success.