The Nozomi Networks solution improves ICS cyber resiliency and provides real-time operational visibility. Major customers have improved reliability, cyber security and operational efficiency using our technology.
Automatically Track Industrial Assets and Know Their Cyber Security Risks
Rapidly Detect Cyber Threats/Risks and Process Anomalies
Quickly Monitor ICS Networks and Processes with Real-time Insights
Significantly Reduce Troubleshooting
and Forensic Efforts
Centrally or Remotely Secure Large, Distributed Industrial Networks
Easily Integrate and Share ICS Information with IT/OT Environments
Superior Asset Discovery and Real-time Network Monitoring
S4 Challenge – January 2018
The Best ICS Threat Detection
Grady Summers, CTO, FireEye
The Most Distributed Global Installations
420+ Gas distribution locations
300+ Electric distribution sites
The Nozomi Networks Solution Architecture
- Deep Packet Inspection & Protocol Analysis – Evaluates insecure ICS communications at all 7 layers of OSI model
- Real-time Process Analytics Engine– Analyzes process control variables for indications of advanced malware activity and critical states that could impact reliability
- SCADAguardian – Deploys as a secure appliance in industrial networks and passively analyzes traffic
- Central Management Console (CMC) – Provides centralized and remote ICS visibility and actionable threat intelligence
- Integrations – Enables easy integration with security infrastructure
Sample Deployment Architecture
Shown above is just one example of how the Nozomi Networks solution can be deployed. A wide variety of SCADAguardian appliances, a flexible architecture, and integrations with other systems allow us to provide a solution tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
Want to Know More?
Learn how Nozomi Networks innovative solution for real-time ICS cyber security and operational visibility improves reliability.
Nozomi Networks Products
SCADAguardian is a physical or virtual, passive appliance that provides real-time cyber security and operational visibility of industrial control networks. The Central Management Console (CMC) aggregates data from multiple sites, providing high availability centralized and remote cyber security management.
Together they deliver comprehensive ICS cyber resilience and reliability.
Want to Know More?