Before opening a new case, please have the following information available:
Open a new case via the support portal
Opening a case via the support portal is our preferred method of communication. You can logon to the support portal. When you open a new case via the portal you can already specify:
This way Nozomi Networks Support already has a lot of important information beforehand. You will immediately receive your case # and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Open a new case via email
Another efficient manner of requesting support is to open a new case via e-mail. Here Nozomi recommends that you email your completed request, together with any additional screen prints, reports, your hardware configuration, and software Versions, etc. to the support organization. Upon receipt of the email, the details will be entered into our Call Tracking system and one of our consultants will notify you with the case reference number confirm the issue ranking and provide an initial prognosis or solution, if available. This method of logging a new case is especially useful for non-urgent queries.
Open a new case via phone
If you are greeted by voicemail, please leave the following information:
Your call will be returned in the order in which it was received.
In the case of hardware failure of an appliance, Nozomi Networks shall commence the following procedure in order to address the Request.
1. Diagnose the problem and attempt to resolve the problem with an Authorized Customer Contact;
2. Upon conclusion of troubleshooting and Nozomi Networks’ determination that the failure is caused by a defective appliance covered under these terms, Nozomi Networks will initiate the hardware exchange or repair (“return/exchange”) of the defective appliance and provide to customer a return material authorization number (“RMA number”) and instructions on how to return the defective appliance.
3. Customer must:
4. Nozomi Networks will ship a repaired or replaced appliance to customer in accordance with the terms of the support package purchased by customer.
5. All inbound and outbound appliance shipping charges for appliances under this Section will be paid by Nozomi Networks. Nozomi Networks may provide a prepaid shipping label to facilitate the return of the appliance.
Nozomi Networks shall commence the following procedure in order to correct an error reported by customer in the current Version of the software:
If Nozomi Networks believes that a problem reported by customer may not be due to an error in the software, (or the appliance, if applicable), Nozomi Networks will so notify customer. At that time, customer may:
1. Instruct Nozomi Networks to proceed with problem determination at its expense as set forth in this Guide, or (2) instruct Nozomi Networks that customer does not wish the problem pursued at its possible expense.
2. If customer requests that Nozomi Networks proceed with problem determination at its possible expense and Nozomi determines that the error was not due to an error in the software or appliance, customer shall pay Nozomi Networks, at Nozomi Networks’ then-current and standard consulting rates, for all work performed in connection with such determination, plus reasonable related expenses incurred therewith. Customer shall not be liable for:
3. If customer instructs Nozomi Networks that it does not wish the problem pursued at its expense or if such determination requires effort in excess of customer’s instructions, Nozomi Networks may, at its sole discretion and without liability, elect not to investigate the error.