Gaining Visibility into a Fragmented Supply Chain
Staying on Top of a Multi-Channel Supply Chain and Decentralized Infrastructure
Pharmaceutical companies have embraced digital transformation and acquisitions as a path to innovation and efficiency. And, in an effort to reduce supply chain costs and accommodate fluctuating demand, they are also outsourcing operations.
As the industry flexes to find synergies, a complex web of operational processes, networks and data flow emerges.
This leads to process and asset visibility challenges and a larger attack surface, increasing pharma’s vulnerability to cyber threats. Given multiple pressure points, there is a new sense of urgency within the sector to better protect valuable data and production processes.
Pharmaceutical manufacturers need a comprehensive security solution that has the ability to automatically inventory industrial assets and provide visibility into the entire ICS. This is the first step to building a stronger OT and IoT security posture.
Using Automated Threat and Vulnerability Detection to Quickly Identify and Address Risks
- A macro view of the entire OT and IoT network, that is easily changed to show zones, topology, nodes, links, sessions, and traffic
- The ability to navigate and filter by different subnets and network segments
- The role of each node and the traffic between nodes
- The protocols used to communicate between nodes and between zones
- Network traffic information such as throughput, protocols and open TCP connections
- The detailed attributes of endpoints and connections
Immediately Visualize Your Industrial Network
Let's get started
Discover how easy it is to anticipate, diagnose and respond to cyber threats by automating your IoT and OT asset discovery, inventory, and management.