Gaining Visibility into a Fragmented Supply Chain
Staying on Top of a Multi-Channel Supply Chain and Decentralized Infrastructure
Pharmaceutical companies have embraced digital transformation and acquisitions as a path to innovation and efficiency. And, in an effort to reduce supply chain costs and accommodate fluctuating demand, they are also outsourcing operations.
As the industry flexes to find synergies, a complex web of operational processes, networks and data flow emerges.
This leads to process and asset visibility challenges and a larger attack surface, increasing pharma’s vulnerability to cyber threats. Given multiple pressure points, there is a new sense of urgency within the sector to better protect valuable data and production processes.
Pharmaceutical manufacturers need a comprehensive security solution that has the ability to automatically inventory industrial assets and provide visibility into the entire ICS. This is the first step to building a stronger OT and IoT security posture.
Using Automated Threat and Vulnerability Detection to Quickly Identify and Address Risks
- A macro view of the entire OT and IoT network, that is easily changed to show zones, topology, nodes, links, sessions, and traffic
- The ability to navigate and filter by different subnets and network segments
- The role of each node and the traffic between nodes
- The protocols used to communicate between nodes and between zones
- Network traffic information such as throughput, protocols and open TCP connections
- The detailed attributes of endpoints and connections