February 24 – 28, 2020 San Francisco, CA, United States
Nozomi Networks is excited to participate in RSA Conference 2020 in San Francisco. We will join the world’s top cyber security experts to exchange big and bold ideas designed to propel the industry forward. The conference roster is packed with thought-provoking keynotes, in-depth training and tutorials, state-of-the-art product demos and countless networking opportunities.
To connect with Nozomi Networks at this cyber security conference:
- Attend the Nozomi Networks presentations in the ICS Village:
- ICS Village Speaking Stage: The Future of Securing Power Grid Intelligent Devices: 12:20 – 12:50 pm on Thursday, February 27th at the Marriot Marquis, Yerba Buena 8/9
- ICS Village POD 1: Hands-on Cyber Security Training: Learn how to discover OT and IoT devices on a sample network, interact with a real-time network map and identify assets with configuration issues.
- ICS Village POD 2: Defending Your Industrial Control Systems: To defend ICS and processes, you need to know which threats, risks and vulnerabilities exist in your networks today. Come see how Guardian identifies cyber security and process reliability threats, and facilitates fast remediation.
- Join us at the Nozomi Networks Cyber Security Leaders Reception and Awards featuring Nozomi Networks Advisors Suzanne Spaulding, and senior CISO Rich Armour on Monday, February 24th. To register, contact your Nozomi Networks Account Manager.
- Schedule a meeting with a Nozomi Networks cyber security expert
Executive Brief: The Cost of OT Cyber Security Incidents and How to Reduce Risk
Whitepaper: Advancing ICS Visibility and Cyber Security with the Nozomi Networks Solution
Executive Brief: Integrating OT into IT/OT SOCs
Blog: Simplifying the ICS Cyber Security Vendor Selection Process
Visit event website