Supporting the Managed Security Service Providers That Serve Global and Regional Customers
MSSP Elite Partners
Managed Security Service Providers Who Serve the Largest Customers
MSSP Program Overview
Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Program goes beyond basic OT and IoT security integrations to support partners with the resources they need to effectively integrate, sell and support Nozomi Networks’ solutions as part of a full managed services offering for the customer.
- Specialized training and certifications ensure partners are fully qualified to support customers with deep network visibility, advanced monitoring, and actionable intelligence for the best possible incident response.
- Partners have access to a MSSP framework to further develop their industrial security expertise, grow their MSSP practice, expand their portfolio of services, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Partners can incorporate Nozomi Networks’ full suite of cloud-based and on premises solutions and manage them on behalf of their customers. Many of Nozomi Networks MSSP partners own Vantage licenses to provide private label services through Vantage’s multi-tenant and MSSP-oriented licensing capabilities.
The Nozomi Networks
- Central Management & Analysis
- Cloud Multi-tier Architecture
- Agentless Protection
- Sensors to Fit Your Environment, including virtual and purpose-built hardware platform options
- Cloud Architecture
- Industry’s Largest Partner Ecosystem and Open API
- Continuous Monitoring of All Supported Protocols: OT, IoT and IT
- Unmatched Detection & Visibility
- Audit-ready Default Configuration
Full Stack Solution
- Zero Reliance on Other Vendors
- Rigorous QA Ensures Interoperability and Stability
- Integrated Development
Superior MSSP Solution
- Dedicated MSSP team to help you through entire lifecycle
- MSSP readiness: true multi-tenant architecture
- Simple licensing based on OT/IoT assets
- MSSP framework with sample service catalog and certification process
Commit to MSSP program
Sales and engineering personnel training
Plan Your Portfolio
Develop service offerings for platform, MTDR and assets