New OT/IoT Security Research Report
A Deep Look into the ICS Threat Landscape
Executive Summary available in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Hacktivists leveraging malware to launch nation-state like destructive attacks on critical infrastructure
- Hospital systems becoming increasingly targeted due to the sensitive nature of their data and dependence of critical systems for operations
- Exclusive Nozomi Networks data on critical intrusion alerts and common malware categories affecting Enterprise, OT, and IoT
- Insights from our custom honeypots on how malicious botnets are attempting to access Internet of Things (IoT)
- Most vulnerable industries, statistics on vulnerable products, and most exploited vulnerability types following Common Weakness Enumeration (CWE) classifications
- Recommendations and what to expect in the 2023 threat landscape
Download the Research Report
From the Research Report
Notable Cyber Events in the Second Half of 2022
This timeline highlights significant cyber events between July and December 2022 that are shaping the threat landscape.
Attack Statistics from the ICS Field
The most critical intrusion alerts could indicate what methods threat actors are using for attacks.
The Vulnerability Threat Landscape
Water & Wastewater and Transportation Systems have emerged as vulnerable industries, reflective of recent cyberattacks on water treatment facilities and rail/transit systems.