Nozomi Network Labs
Defending Critical Infrastructure Against Cyber Risk
Nozomi Networks Labs is dedicated to reducing cyber risk for the world’s industrial and critical infrastructure organizations. Through our cybersecurity research and collaboration with industry and institutions, we’re helping defend the operational systems that support everyday life.
Lanner IAC-AST2500A Session Fixation and Insufficient Session Expiration – CVE-2021-46279
Session fixation and insufficient session expiration vulnerabilities allow an attacker to perfom session hijacking attacks against users. This issue affects: Lanner Inc IAC-AST2500A standard firmware version 1.10.0.
Lanner IAC-AST2500A Username Enumeration – CVE-2021-45925
Observable discrepancies in the login process allow an attacker to guess legitimate user names registered in the BMC. This issue affects: Lanner Inc IAC-AST2500A standard firmware version 1.10.0.
Lanner IAC-AST2500A TLS Certificate Generation Function Improper Input Validation – CVE-2021-44769
An improper input validation vulnerability in the TLS certificate generation function allows an attacker to cause a Denial-of-Service (DoS) condition which can only be reverted via a factory reset. This issue affects: Lanner Inc IAC-AST2500A standard firmware version 1.10.0.
Guardian Community Edition Assertions (Queries) for COVID-19 Cybersecurity
New assertions (queries) have been added to Guardian Community Edition to help with COVID-19-related cybersecurity challenges.
COVID-19 Malware: OT and IoT Threat Intelligence
To help your organization proactively detect and prevent COVID-19 themed cyberattacks, download our network indicators, ransomware and malware threat intelligence.
- COVID-19 themed Network Indicators – Network IOCs (Indicators of Compromise)
- COVID-19-Themed Ransomware Rules – Yara rules for detecting coronavirus ransomware
- COVID-19 Informer Malware Rules– Yara rules for detecting COVID-19 Informer malware
- COVID-19-Themed Hash – List of hashes that detect malicious files
- COVID-19 Chinoxy Backdoor Malware – SNORT rule for detecting network infection
URGENT/11 Nmap NSE Script for Detecting Vulnerabilities
- Our Nmap NSE script for detecting URGENT/11 vulnerabilities is a research tool for quickly checking industrial systems for vulnerable assets based on the version of VxWorks exposed within the FTP service.
- Due the fact that is not always possible to detect the running version, we recommend that industrial operators use full featured security products for effective vulnerability assessment.
Curated and maintained by Nozomi Networks Labs, the Threat Intelligence™ service provides threat and vulnerability updates to Guardian, making it easy for IT/OT professionals to stay on top of current OT and IoT risks.
Let's get started
Discover how easy it is to anticipate, diagnose and respond to cyber threats and process issues before they impact your operations.