Nozomi Networks Labs
Nozomi Networks Labs is dedicated to reducing cyber risk for the world’s industrial and critical infrastructure organizations.
Through our cyber security research, and collaboration with industry and institutions, we’re helping defend the industrial systems that support everyday life.
Collaborating to Reduce ICS Cyber Risk
Nozomi Networks Labs is working with a broad range of experts, industry leaders and institutions to improve industrial cyber security.
If you’d like to work together, we’d love to hear from you!
- Our Nmap NSE script for detecting URGENT/11 vulnerabilities is a research tool for quickly checking industrial systems for vulnerable assets based on the version of VxWorks exposed within the FTP service.
- Due the fact that is not always possible to detect the running version, we recommend that industrial operators use full featured security products for effective vulnerability assessment.
- Our contribution allows Radamsa to mutate PCAPNG files focusing only on the packets themselves, eliminating the bytes and data structures used by the PCAPNG format itself. It is useful for testing the robustness of protocol stacks, helping to improve the quality of OT-device software.
- TriStation Protocol Plug-in for Wireshark – facilitates seeing and comprehending TriStation communications and identifies hardware connected to the safety controller
- Triconex Honeypot Tool – simulates SIS controllers on the network, useful for detecting reconnaissance scans and capture malicious payloads
“Threat actors love finding new ways to attack critical infrastructure. We love finding new ways to detect their malware before damage occurs.”
© 2019 Nozomi Networks, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.