Nozomi Networks Labs
New assertions (queries) have been added to Guardian Community Edition to help with COVID-19-related cybersecurity challenges.
To help your organization proactively detect and prevent COVID-19 themed cyberattacks, download our network indicators, ransomware and malware threat intelligence.
- COVID-19 themed Network Indicators – Network IOCs (Indicators of Compromise)
- COVID-19-Themed Ransomware Rules – Yara rules for detecting coronavirus ransomware
- COVID-19 Informer Malware Rules– Yara rules for detecting COVID-19 Informer malware
- COVID-19-Themed Hash – List of hashes that detect malicious files
- COVID-19 Chinoxy Backdoor Malware – SNORT rule for detecting network infection
- Our Nmap NSE script for detecting URGENT/11 vulnerabilities is a research tool for quickly checking industrial systems for vulnerable assets based on the version of VxWorks exposed within the FTP service.
- Due the fact that is not always possible to detect the running version, we recommend that industrial operators use full featured security products for effective vulnerability assessment.
- Our contribution allows Radamsa to mutate PCAPNG files focusing only on the packets themselves, eliminating the bytes and data structures used by the PCAPNG format itself. It is useful for testing the robustness of protocol stacks, helping to improve the quality of OT-device software.
- TriStation Protocol Plug-in for Wireshark – facilitates seeing and comprehending TriStation communications and identifies hardware connected to the safety controller
- Triconex Honeypot Tool – simulates SIS controllers on the network, useful for detecting reconnaissance scans and capture malicious payloads
Curated and maintained by Nozomi Networks Labs, the Threat Intelligence™ service provides threat and vulnerability updates to Guardian, making it easy for IT/OT professionals to stay on top of current OT and IoT risks.
“Threat actors love finding new ways to attack critical infrastructure. We love finding new ways to detect their malware before damage occurs.”
© 2021 Nozomi Networks, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.