Central Management Console
Simplified Monitoring Across Hundreds of Global Locations
Centralized OT Visibility and Cyber Security for Distributed Deployments
The Central Management Console™ (CMC) makes it easy to monitor and manage cyber security across distributed industrial sites. The single console provides consolidated access to data from all Guardian™ deployments in the field or on the plant floor.
Fast and simple to deploy, the CMC delivers centralized visibility into all OT assets, vulnerabilities and alerts across the organization. It also supports centralized management of Nozomi Networks appliances and OT ThreatFeed™ updates, and seamless integration with security and IT tools.
Centralized Monitoring of Your Distributed Industrial Facilities
Aggregated Summaries Plus Details by Remote Site
- Shows a geographic map of your Guardian appliances, including risk level by site
- Enables a fast understanding of key metrics, such as alerts, incidents, vulnerabilities and more
- Supports drilldown on visual indicators for detailed information
- Displays dashboards, charts and queries relevant to your organization
Immediately Visualize Your Industrial Networks
Real-time Network Visualization
- Improves system awareness and understanding of your industrial networks, including their structures and activities
- Displays key information such as traffic throughput, TCP connections, or the protocols used between nodes and zones
- Speeds incident response and troubleshooting efforts
Flexible Navigation and Filtering
- Shows macro views of multiple sites, individual sites and detailed information on endpoints and connections
- Filters by subnets and network segments, or displays topologies
Consolidated, Comprehensive OT Threat Monitoring
Up-to-the-Minute Threat and Vulnerability Detection
- Aggregates cyber security and process reliability threats in real-time, reducing the mean time to detection (MTTD)
- Reports attacks in process, early stage advanced threats and cyber risks
- Consolidates vulnerability assessment across sites
Best-in-Class ICS Threat Detection
- Delivers comprehensive risk monitoring using advanced threat detection
- Ensures current detection when integrated with an OT ThreatFeed subscription
Reduce Troubleshooting and Forensic Efforts
Effective, Efficient Incident Response
- Decreases the mean time to respond (MTTR) using Smart Incident™, which groups related alerts and provides operational context about the threat lifecycle
- Provides answers fast with a powerful ad hoc query tool
Quickly Achieve a Fast ROI
- Installs as a proven, plug-and-play, ISO 9001: 2015 certified product
- Rolls out across multiple sites in weeks
- Improves ICS visibility, cyber security and reliability
- Leverages scarce cyber security skills
- Increases productivity and IT/OT collaboration
High Performance and Scalability for Multinational Deployments
Centralized Monitoring of OT Risks
- Consolidates information for hundreds of sites and thousands of devices
- Leverages centralized cyber security expertise
- Scales for enterprisewide deployment with optimum performance
- Adapts to all sites, with multiple appliance models and flexible deployment options
High Availability, High Security
- Ensures continuous OT monitoring with high availability or multitenant CMC configurations
- Connects with field appliances using encrypted, bandwidth optimized data transfers
Easily Integrate with SOC/IT Environments
Integrated Security Infrastructure
- Includes built-in integrations for asset, ticket and identity management systems, SIEMs and more
- Extends further with an OpenAPI for additional integrations and data exchange
ICS Data Enhancements
- Export data for further analysis or presentation in other applications
Sample Deployment Architecture
This is a general example of how the Nozomi Networks solution can be deployed.
A wide variety of appliances, a flexible architecture, and integrations with other systems allow us to provide a solution tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
Additionally, Remote Collectors™ can be added to Guardian appliances to capture data from remote and offsite locations.
What You Can Achieve with Nozomi Networks
Superior Operational Visibility
Accurately visualize your industrial networks and improve resilience with real-time asset inventory and network monitoring.
Advanced ICS Threat Detection
Rapidly manage cyber threats and process risks with a solution that correlates multiple, advanced detection techniques.
Rapid Global Deployments
Centrally monitor hundreds of facilities with a solution proven to scale across continents and integrate with IT/OT systems.
Want to Know More?